- User Experience, Product Design, and Program Management I have delivered projects from big, utilizing hundreds of people on a product team, to small, with just a handful of people. I’ve done hardware ergonomic design, software UX design for desktop and mobile, to development of music and video.
- Personal Brand Development and Management I’ve been managing artists, authors and musicians in particular, but my strategy can work for any artist. Although I’ve done traditional management deals, I find that hourly consulting is a more effective relationship. If you like what I do, you’ll come back. Check my resume of artists that I’ve helped develop.
- Digital Marketing and Product Management I know what it means to live in the Internet age, in real time, on all platforms, always-on. I have been a digital publisher for many years, an actual content provider that people depend on. I have proven results for gaining real followers, publishing blogs, podcasting, live streaming video, and developing strategies that gain and retain audiences.
- User Research I have a dozen years of doing deep user research into what people really need, not just surface surveys of what people think they want. I can help decide what research is needed, execute the plan, gather data, analyze it, and deliver precise design recommendations – even wholistic designs. I have no fear to present to executives, even if the news is tough.
- Team Leadership Do you have a team that is de-motivated, lacking in direction and mission, or having morale issues? As an entrepreneur, talent manager, and program manager, I’ve experienced a broad range of human behavior and can navigate situations to bring clarity, understanding, and wholeness to team dynamics. To prove it, you can talk to my clients and staff.